Putting It All Together - Moving Forward
Physician Coaching is a collaborative relationship with core coaching principles and ethics that drive successful partnerships. In our final module, participants put it all together, showcasing their coaching skills, and partnering with peer clients to create moving forward action steps. We will revisit and reexamine a client’s passion for performance improvement. Finally, we discuss and practice how to close the relationship in a manner that honors the client experience.
- Recognize a client’s unique identity, environment, experiences, values, and beliefs to drive engagement in the coaching relationship.
- Use language appropriate and respectful to clients, sponsors, and relevant stakeholders.
- Practice key coaching principles and coaching ethics to maximize client relationships.
- Demonstrate ethical coaching practices
- Embody a coaching mindset
- Establish and maintain agreements
- Cultivate trust and safety
- Maintain a coaching presence
- Listen actively
- Evoke awareness in clients
- Facilitate client growth
- Outline the entire client life-cycle from beginning to end based on our ideal clients.
- Independent Study Review
- Article #1
- Video #1
- Article #2
- Practice Coaching with Feedback
- Practice Coaching Session with Review from Mentor Coach