Intro to SurgeonMasters Events
4 Events Available to Choose From:
- Tuesday, March 24th (6pm - 7:30pm)
- Wednesday, March 25th (6:15am - 7:45am)
- Wednesday, March 25th (8:30pm - 10pm)
- Thursday, March 26th (6:15am - 7:45am)
Surgeon Burnout Prevention / Wellness Suite
If you are like many Surgeons with a successful practice, you are finding it difficult to enjoy the pleasures of your success because you are too stressed, too frustrated, and you don't have enough time and energy.
Your career as a successful Surgeon does NOT have to be like that.
Come connect with like-minded Surgeons and enjoy complimentary drinks, while I share with you strategies that you can use in your daily practice to:
- Better handle stress and frustrations
- Regain control over your Surgical practice
- Effectively juggle professional and personal demands
- Enjoy the pleasures of life
Learn about the 8 PRACTICEs of Highly Successful Surgeons and my personal effort to create "Toastmasters-like" groups of Surgeons to mentor each other in a confidential consistent environment with think-tank principles.