Dr. Jeff Smith will be in Orlando, Florida for the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons Annual Meeting. Typically, for Dr. Smith this includes:
1) participation in the Playground Build on Tuesday morning, where he donates his time to an awesome experience that builds a Safe and Accessible playground for a community at each annual meeting.
2) attendance at the scientific and educational programs for continuing medical education.
3) participation in the Orthopaedic Trauma Association (OTA) Board and Chairs meeting, where he currently serves as Chairman of the Public Relations Committee.
4) leading the Public Relations Committee as they applaud the release of the 2016 co-branded Public Service Announcement and begin brainstorming for the 2017 Public Service campaign for 2017.
5) meeting up with past, present and future Fellows of the San Diego Orthopaedic Trauma Fellowship sponsored by the Unite Orthopaedics Foundation to be engaged in their career development
6) meeting up with his friends and colleagues to catch up on all of their lives and practices.
7) promoting his mission for lifestyle-friendly practices for all surgeons through SurgeonMasters, his blog, the podcast, and his upcoming CME Webinar Series.
8) looking forward to attending a couple area hot yoga classes. Let me know if you want to join me at jeff@JeffSmithMD.com