Meet the author of Blood, Sweat & Tears: Becoming a Better Surgeon
Phil Stahel, MD
Our goal is to create discussions that allow attendees to create their own action plans for increased productivity, efficiency, and quality care. Phil will share pragmatic examples with our group. Phil hopes to encourage other surgeons to grow beyond being technically brilliant to becoming empathetic and capable of providing safe, compassionate, and more effective patient care!
Learn about SurgeonMasters and what this group can do for YOU!
6pm - 7pm: Networking, Intro to SurgeonMasters [Cash Bar]
7pm - 8pm: Presentation/Discussion - Blood, Sweat & Tears Exerpts [Light Dinner]
8pm - 9pm: Q&A, Feedback, Next Steps and more Networking
Location - The Saguaro Palm Springs, 1800 East Palm Canyon Drive, Palm Springs, CA 92264
Come meet like-minded surgeons.
I hope you can make it!
Jeff Smith, MD
We are “Toastmasters-like” groups of Surgeons that mentor each other in a confidential and consistent environment with think-tank principles to decrease our stress and frustrations, to gain more control in our life and career, and to create lifestyle-friendly practices that are sustainable.
Our group encourages:
- Support, guidance and encouragement, which prioritizes YOUR success and optimal performance.
- Camaraderie and connection provides support from like-minded Surgeons.
- Accountability to the group for making forward progress in your goals of personal and practice success.
- Leadership training such as communications skills, negotiating, time management and more.
- Networking with other Surgeons with contacts and references that create future benefits.
- Accelerated success using peer-to-peer mentoring on each others successes and hard lessons.
- Complex problem solving via fresh ideas, imaginative strategies, and innovative solutions.
- Synergy from the strength in numbers, exceeding what we can do on our own.