Physician Coach Training – On-Boarding
This FREE on-boarding session is for physicians interested in learning more about Physician Coach Training. In this session, we review the curriculum, the training timeline, and what to expect from practice coaching sessions.
Physician Coach Training is for physicians who want to grow their coaching skills or achieve Associate Certified Coach (ACC) with the International Coaching Federation (ICF). Physician Coach Training is a mix of asynchronous independent study (video review and reading), on-demand video coach training content, and LIVE online, interactive practice coaching sessions with physician colleagues and SurgeonMasters Coaches. All coaches and trainers are physician coaches.
- Coach peers to maximize their personal and professional potential in a way that’s consistent with their values and beliefs.
- Apply recognized coaching ethics and standards of professionalism in client-focused coaching relationships.
- Partner with coachees to create mutual understanding of the coaching process, individual sessions, and long-term goals for the coaching relationship.
- Build trust and rapport quickly with coachees to maximize the benefit of the coaching relationship.
- Create a safe, supportive environment where sharing confidential information openly and honestly supercharges coachee potential.
- Practice active listening, powerful questions, paraphrasing, and other coaching skills to raise coachee awareness, insight, and new ideas.
- Partner with coachees to transform insight and awareness into action steps.