SurgeonMasters are “Toastmasters-like” groups of Surgeons that mentor each other in a confidential and consistent environment with think-tank principles to decrease our stress and frustrations, to gain more control in our life and career, and to create lifestyle-friendly practices that are sustainable.
Our group encourages:
- Support, guidance and encouragement, which prioritizes YOUR success and optimal performance.
- Camaraderie and connection provides support from like-minded Surgeons.
- Accountability to the group for making forward progress in your goals of personal and practice success.
- Leadership training such as communications skills, negotiating, time management and more.
- Networking with other Surgeons with contacts and references that create future benefits.
- Accelerated success using peer-to-peer mentoring on each others successes and hard lessons.
- Complex problem solving via fresh ideas, imaginative strategies, and innovative solutions.
- Synergy from the strength in numbers, exceeding what we can do on our own.
Bay City Brewing
3760 Hancock Street
San Diego, CA 92110
6:00pm - 9:00pm: San Diego SurgeonMasters Reception
Food & Drinks at attendees expense.
Register below and come meet your like-minded colleagues.
I hope you can make it!
Jeff Smith, MD