Pump the brakes on your week and take 10 minutes to make your life as a surgeon just a little better…
This week on the Mini-Podcast Jeff talks about the goals of the SurgeonMasters Podcast, and encourages listeners to “Help Us Help You!” SurgeonMasters is passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of surgeons and we believe that the life improvement strategies the podcasts provide help surgeons build a foundation for further skill development and well-being.
We know how busy surgeons are and we aim to provide convenient and easy learning opportunities with minimal time investment. Repetition is key, and dedicating small amounts of time, like 10 minutes to listen in to the SurgeonMasters podcasts, help surgeons take control of their growth and development to customize strategies to suit their own lives and maximize the benefits.
SurgeonMasters applies the 8 PRACTICEs methodology to drive performance improvement and surgeon wellness through our podcasts:
- Passion for performance improvement
- Reciprocity of roles and relationship
- Attitude resilience
- Communication with mutual understanding
- Time management
- Inspire others to share their goals
- Complex problem solving through simplicity
- Energy for personal practice and wellness
Most importantly, help us help you!
Let us know how we can help! We welcome our surgeon listeners to do 1 of 3 things this week:
- Provide feedback to drive performance improvement
- Send us any ideas or topics you’d like to learn about
- Give us the names of educators that want to teach or have expertise on life improvement strategies
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and help us help you!