Inspiring Action, Establishing Accountability, and Accelerating Growth
Module 6 focuses on facilitating client growth by turning insight into action. Coaches will learn to support their clients’ continued learning during and between sessions by developing goals, actions, and accountability measures. The module will help coaches empower their clients to be autonomous and develop a concrete action plan to move forward.
- Partners with the client to integrate new awareness into the client’s worldview, facilitate growth, and transform insight into action.
- Supports client autonomy in the process of crafting goals, actions, and helps identify potential results and measures of accountability.
- Asks the client how to move forward, including helpful resources, support, and potential barriers to success.
- Summarizes learning with the client during or between sessions.
- Celebrates client progress and success before closing the session.
2:00 – 2:15 pm Pacific / 5:00 pm – 5:15 pm Eastern: Introduction and Coaching Goals – All Participants
2:15 – 4:00 pm Pacific / 5:15 – 7:00 pm Eastern: Lectures and Discussion
- Establishing Accountability – Jeffrey M. Smith, MD, FACS, CPC
- Accelerating Client Growth – Jeffrey M. Smith, MD, FACS, CPC
- Inspiring Action – Robert Carr, MD
- Group Exercise: 8 PRACTICEs – All Participants
4:00 – 4:30 pm Pacific / 7:00 – 7:30 pm Eastern: Break – All Participants
4:30 – 6:00 pm Pacific / 7:30 – 9:00 pm Eastern: Coaching Practice – All Participants
6:00 – 6:30 pm Pacific / 9:00 – 9:30 pm Eastern: Discussion and Feedback – All Participants
6:30 pm Pacific / 9:30 pm Eastern: Adjourn