Attitude Resilience / Passion
for Performance Improvement
Webinar Recording - You may watch this webinar recording and complete the post-webinar survey to receive up to 2 CME credits. *Recording and CME's available until December 9, 2019.
CME Credit - Please complete the below Post Webinar Survey to receive CME credit.
Earn 1 additional CME in Credit (Select the hour of additional work)
- Research and write your personal mission statement
- Independent reading with one-paragraph report of Positive Attitude
- Create your own 8 PRACTICEs plan or SMART plan to restore your attitude or passion
- Energy Leadership Index (ELI) Assessment and One-Hour Debrief (Attitude Assessment using Energy Leadership Principles - 50% off usual $750 fee)
- Offer another assignment for instructor approval
About This Class
This class will focus on HOW to create a positive attitude and restore / maintain a passion for performance improvement through strategies that increase optimism, Emotional Intelligence (EQ), reprogram our Inner Critic, and so many others. We will build on the strategies of Energy Leadership™, 8 PRACTICEs, AIM SMART or I AM SMART Goal Setting, and accountability.
During and at the conclusion of each class, participants should plan to have their own action plans for moving forward. Attendance (CME credit) and attentiveness in the class in documented by submitting “Masters Codes” provided during the class. The optional additional hour of CME credit is earned by documenting the completion of an additional assignment to the instructor.
- Discuss the pathophysiology of negative attitude and techniques in our training and current healthcare, such as perfectionism, shame and blame, and focus on mistakes / errors
- Learn treatment strategies to create positive attitude and restore passion in your life and surgical practice
- Create a personal plan for positive attitude and passion in your life and surgical practice with short- and long-term goals
- Implement a new positive attitude habit to replace an old negative attitude habit using goal setting and accountability
Attitude Resilience / Passion for Performance Improvement
More on Energy Levels
Attitude based upon PRACTICE
- Avoiding Perfectionism and Other Non-Sustainable Habits
- Avoiding Mistakes and Managing Stress – Negative Training
- Creating Joy and Passion – Positive Training!
- You Must Care: How to Practice Positive Attitude
- Restoring Your Passion: Why do YOU do what you do?
- Restoring Your Passion: Strategies
- Q & A
Requirements to earn CME credit:
- 3 CME "Master Codes" provided in presentation
- Completed survey and evaluation
- Completed report of extra assignment for those seeking 2 CME credits
Recommended Technical Requirements:
- Windows 7 and higher / Mac OSX 10.7 and higher**
- Newest version of Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome or Safari Web Browser
- Wired (not WiFi) Broadband internet connection with an upload speed of 1 Mbps or more
- Most recent version of Adobe Flash player: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer
- Turn pop up blocker off or put www.anymeeting.com in your allowed list
**Attendees may additionally join a meeting using iPad, Android tablet or iPhone using the AnyMeeting app found in the app store for your mobile device."
- General Question: Please contact Rowena Didyavong at 858-300-2299
- Webinar System (AnyMeeting) Support for technical questions at: http://support.anymeeting.com/
- FORE for CME questions at: 813-877-8096