The 8 PRACTICEs
Performance Improvement Tool
At SurgeonMasters, we are driven by a passion for performance improvement and a strong desire to deliver excellent patient care. To do so, it is critical we care for ourselves with healthy and sustainable practices that promote well-being and prevent burnout. The 8 PRACTICEs is a methodology designed to bring awareness, intention and purpose to your actions.
What are YOU trying to improve?
Use The 8 PRACTICEs performance improvement tool to:
- Reflect: Raise awareness and analyze your practices.
- Set Goals: Develop a strategy to improve your performance, break a habit or incorporate a new one.
- Intentionally Adjust: Incorporate changes. Repeat the cycle for continued learning and development.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to you for performance improvement tracking. SurgeonMasters will follow-up with suggestions to promote your success.
The 8 PRACTICEs of Highly Successful Surgeons
A methodology that drives performance improvement in everything surgeons do.
Take The 8 PRACTICEs Masters Class Series
The 8 PRACTICEs of Highly Successful Surgeons is a methodology designed to provide surgeons with a framework to create a sustainable and fulfilling surgical practice and career.
After completing the 8 Part Masters Class Series introducing you to the 8 PRACTICEs of Highly Successful Surgeons Methodology you can expect to:
- Apply the real foundational principles of highly successful surgeons that provide outstanding patient care
- Establish and maintain a life outside of your practice that supports the longevity that most of us seek from our career