The 8 PRACTICEs is a coaching methodology designed by SurgeonMasters founder Jeffrey M. Smith, MD, FACS, CPC, to bring awareness, intention and purpose to our actions. Learn more and check out The 8 PRACTICEs Exercise below.
The 8 PRACTICEs
- Passion for Performance Improvement
- Reciprocity of Roles and Relationships
- Attitude Resilience
- Communication with Mutual Understanding
- Time / Life Management Using Rhythm
- Inspiring to Shared Goals
- Complex Problem Solving Through Simplicity
- Energy for Personal and Practice Wellness
The 8 PRACTICEs Awareness Exercise
What are YOU trying to improve?
Use The 8 PRACTICEs exercise for:
- Reflection: Raise awareness and analyze your practices.
- Goal Setting: Develop a strategy to improve your performance, create a new habit or achieve a goal.
- Intentional Adjustment: Incorporate changes. Repeat the cycle for continued learning and practice.
Use the 8 PRACTICEs exercise below to create a powerful cycle of reflection, goal setting, and intentional adjustment to systematically create next steps.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to you for performance improvement tracking. SurgeonMasters will follow-up with suggestions to promote your success.
The 8 PRACTICEs Performance Improvement Tracking Form