The 8 PRACTICEs of Highly Successful Surgeons
MASTERS CLASS - Educational Series - Earn Up To 16 CMEs
To truly provide the BEST care to patients, we must first be certain to care for ourselves. To do otherwise becomes a futile journey. This eight session webinar series has been designed to:
- Teach you the real foundational principles of highly successful Surgeons that provide outstanding patient care
- Gain and maintain a life outside of your practice that supports the longevity that most of us seek from our career
Each one-hour session will provide you with enough educational knowledge to make significant changes within your practice and life! Each session will end with an optional homework assignment that can earn participants an additional hour of CMEs credit.
- You will learn the eight critical practices of highly successful Surgeons, most of which were NOT taught to you in your medical training
- Establish an implementation plan to apply many of these eight practices to your daily life, so that you can begin to see the results of your efforts.
- Adopt personal strategies to master these practices, so that you can provide the best possible care to patients and create a sustainable and fulfilling lifestyle-friendly surgical practice and career.
Surgeons who are looking to earn CME credit while learning about creating a lifestyle-friendly practice with less stress and frustration, more control, and be able to pass these benefits on to their patients.
"I appreciate Jeff’s openness and willingness to share examples from his own experience. He provides wonderful insights throughout his discussions with his guests in an enjoyable and entertaining way. His series allows me to explore areas of interest to me, in a manner that I can balance with clinical work and at my own pace. This series opened the door to exploring important issues about practicing medicine with a healthy work-life balance, and introduced me to many like-minded people who are similarly inclined toward self-exploration. It was well worth the time and investment.
Whether dabbling in introspection or a lifelong devotee of coaching, there is something for everyone in this series."
Carla Smith, MD, Orthopaedic Trauma Surgeon, Spokane, WA
Earn Up To 16 CMEs from FORE
Earn one CME for every class (You can earn up to 8 Hours CME).
Earn one additional CME for each class by completing an optional homework assignment = You can earn an additional 8 Hours CME.
CME Hours are provided by Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education (FORE).
Accreditation Statement: This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education (FORE) and Jeffrey M. Smith, MD – Surgeon Consulting. FORE is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education designates this live internet activity for a maximum of 2 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Classes are conducted via Webinar. Webinar recordings are made available to all registrants.
Purchase each class individually OR purchase the full series and save $100!
Requirements to earn CME credit (for each Class):
- 3 CME Codes provided in presentation
- Completed survey and evaluation
- Completed report of extra assignment for those seeking 2 CME credits
Recommended Technical Requirements:
- Windows 7 and higher / Mac OSX 10.7 and higher**
- Newest version of Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome or Safari Web Browser
- Wired (not WiFi) Broadband internet connection with an upload speed of 1 Mbps or more
- Most recent version of Adobe Flash player: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer
- Turn pop up blocker off or put www.anymeeting.com in your allowed list
**Attendees may additionally join a meeting using iPad, Android tablet or iPhone using the AnyMeeting app found in the app store for your mobile device."
- General Question: Please contact Rowena Didyavong at 858-300-2299
- Webinar System (AnyMeeting) Support for technical questions at: http://support.anymeeting.com/
- FORE for CME provider for CME questions at: 813-877-8096
Disclosure: Jeffrey M. Smith has no relationships with commercial interests relevant to the content of these activities based upon ACGME guidelines.