January 2019 – SurgeonMasters founder Jeffrey M Smith, MD, FACS, CPC, writes a blog for the Academy for Academic Surgery twitter chat on taking place January 29, 2019 at 8 pm EST, 5 pm PST. You can read the full blog online here.
The conversation will address these questions:
- What are your New Year’s resolutions? If you chose not to make any resolutions, why not?
- What are your barriers to achieving your New Year’s resolutions? What are your strategies to overcome them?
- How do you predict your ability to achieve your resolutions will impact your ability to provide optimal patient care?
- How do you use social support of your friends, family, and colleagues to maintain your New Year’s resolutions?
- How can we use social media to support us in achieving our personal goals?
Join the conversation on Twitter January 29th at 8 pm EST, 5 pm PST.