SurgeonMasters, LLC announces dates for the next cohort of online Physician Coach Training beginning February 4th, 2021 at 4:00 pm Eastern, 1:00 pm Pacific.
Training offers 60+ hours of comprehensive coaching curriculum in a supportive learning environment with physician peers. Physicians can expect to learn and practice coaching skills that support colleagues at any stage of their career.
“When we designed Physician Coach Training, our mission was to deliver a robust coaching curriculum with a wealth of practice coaching experience to maximize a physician’s time. Coaching has the potential to be a game-changer in medicine because it affords incredibly talented individuals a confidential, safe space to further leverage their immense talents to achieve even more. I see a future where every physician is working with a coach to strive for peak performance and well-being.” – Jeffrey M. Smith, MD, FACS, CPC, SurgeonMasters CEO
SurgeonMasters Physician Coach Training features 8 modules and more than 60 hours of training content and practice coaching opportunities.
- 32 LIVE Module Hours – Presentation and Group Discussion, Exercises, and Peer Coaching Practice.
- 16 LIVE Group Coaching Hours – Follow-up Practice Coaching Sessions.
- 12 Independent Study Hours – Independent Study Reading and Video.
- Additional Coaching Opportunities to hone your skills and build hours into your training.
- February 4, 2021 – Module 1 – The Art of Physician Coaching – Passion for Performance Improvement
- March 4, 2021 – Module 2 – Coaching to a Growth Mindset & Deliberate PRACTICE
- April 1, 2021 – Module 3 – Cultivating Trust and Developing the Coaching Partnership
- April 29, 2021 – Module 4 – Establishing Coaching Goals, Rhythm and Presence
- June 3, 2021 – Module 5 – Active Listening and Raising Awareness
- July 1, 2020 – Module 6 – Inspiring Action, Establishing Accountability, and Accelerating Growth
- August 5, 2021 – Module 7 – The Business of Coaching
- September 2, 2021 – Module 8 – Final Exam – Moving Forward Together
SurgeonMasters is a physician coaching company. are medical professionals dedicated to improving surgeons’ well-being, practice performance, and patient outcomes. Centering on strategies and techniques overlooked or under-emphasized in traditional medical training, this community empowers surgeons to cultivate a thriving, lifestyle-friendly practice contributing to personal and professional excellence.
Paul M. Hiller
Physician Community Liaison